HOME > Sitemap
- Multi-Purpose Superconducting Magnetic Separation Equipment
- What is Magnetic Separation for Purification of Wastewater
- Wastewater (SS and color) after the biological treatment is purified by a magnet.
- Dye molecules dissolved in water are treated with flocculants and magnetic particles, and excluded by a magnet.
- Formation of Magnetic Flocks
- Magnetic Activated Carbons (MACs)
- Decolorization of Coloring Wastewater by Magnetic Separation
- Magnetic Activated Carbon Accelerating the Decomposition of Hydrogen Peroxide
copyright (C) 2006MS-ENGINEERING LTD.All right reserved.MS-Engineering Co.,LTD.
6-2-10, IZUO,TAISHO-KU, OSAKA, JAPAN 551-0031 Tel06-6552-1555 Fax06-6552-3653 e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org